Wanting extra protection from influenza and colds? Boost your immunity by making sure you are getting enough Vitamin C and Vitamin D3 daily.
New at Dulcimer - In Home Provider Visits
Dulcimer is excited to offer in home provider visits by Caroyln Drevlow. There are a variety of services offered within the home setting from primary care to foot care and INR monitoring and management just to name a few. We are able to do almost everything that can be done in a clinic exam room. We also provide laboratory services.
Face to face visits for therapy services and medical equipment can be easily completed within the home. Orders and documentation can be provided in a timely manner.
Our professional services are provided to patients or clients residing in assisted livings, memory care facilities and home bound patients.
These visits are covered like clinic visits and are covered by Medicare and insurance.
Partnering to bring you the best care possible.
In addition to our own qualified staff, Dulcimer proudly partners with these visiting doctors and facilities:
- Cardiology - Dr. Manpreet Kanwar, Mankato Clinic
- 2nd Tuesday of each month. 9:30am - 4:00pm
- OB/GYN - Dr. Mark Taylor, Mankato Clinic
- 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month. 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Podiatry - Dr. Andrew Lundquist, Mankato Clinic
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month. 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Surgery - Dr. Jeremy Berger - Mankato Clinic
- 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month. 1:00 pm-4:00pm
- Urology - Dr. Gary Goldberg -Mankato Clinic
- 1st Tuesday of each month. 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Echocardiography - Minneapolis Heart Institute
- 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month. 9:00am - 4:00pm